Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Paper Variety Laughter challenge



Brotherly love?
Or just Peace? That's what I would like to know! HA! When I saw this photo of me and my older brother, I thought "What? How did that happen?" My memories of my brother are us fighting all the time! But this, right here, is of us actually getting along! HA! I do remember our pool and how much fun we had it!

My brother says now 30 some years later, "That was probably right before I tipped you over!"
LOL! He's most likely right!

2 comments:

  1. Great LO, I love the patterned papers and colours you've used. Love the memories that you've captured in the page. Thanks for playing along and sharing the humour at TPV this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun and colorful layout! thanks for playing at TPV!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge

 Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...