Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Lasting Memories using paint/mist challenge/CSI Challenge Case #255/Scrapourstash June Challenge

Used this LO for multiply challenges today...

1st over at Lasting Memories they are using paint/mist on their projects.
http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/

I used paint to color the cork stars and like everything I paint, I like to see the background a little bit as well.

2nd over at CSI Case File 255: I used the color blues and pink and stars and the "sparkle" aspect of the picture. http://csichallenge.blogspot.com/









3rd over at Scrapourstash  used this picture as inspiration. This is my Dad and daughter and I just love how happy they look in this photo!! http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/
And the stash items I used were the following...
F - faux stitching
A - adhensive and/or arrows from the stamp
T - tags
H- heart
E - Ephemera/Embellishments
R - Rubber date stamp



Here's my LO and take on the three challenges...


10 comments:

  1. Totally adorable and so sweet. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrap Our Stash! Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea on painting the cork stars. They just pop off the page. Love the layering of tags! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great layout! I paint my wood veneer all the time, but hadn't thought to paint cork - great idea! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page, I love the design and all the different textures you have going on, like the stitched rays and cork pieces. Thanks for playing with us at CSI :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of this along with the tags! Thanks so much for playing along at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very, very sweet layout! I love your colour choices and I particularly love your stitching!
    Thank you for joining us at CSI: Color Stories Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you altered the cork! Thanks for playing at LM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful layout! Love the stars and faux stitching. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun layout! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a delightful photo and page! Your stitched sunburst is fantastic! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete

Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge

 Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...