Sunday, April 14, 2019

Stick it Down April Single Page Sketch challenge

I just found this blog for some great challenges http://stickitdown.blogspot.com/
They have 3 challenges each month, I believe. Double LO sketch, Single page sketch, and a card sketch challenge! So FUN!!
Here's the single page...












I actually found a really old transparency that I thought worked perfectly for this challenge without having to do all the work!! LOL!!
And I used the papers and rub ons in that collection as well.
TFL!!



6 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love how you interpreted this sketch, absolutely fabulous job!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, thank you for joining us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful colorful layout! Glad you found us, hope you will keep playing along with SID.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've turned the sketch. Great layout, thanks for taking part. Sam, DT SID

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever! I love how you turned the sketch on it's axis! I always forget to use rub ons and how perfect they can be, thank you for the reminder! Lovely layout! ~Melissakay SID DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is gorgeous and I love how you changed the orientation...but still kept true to the inspiration of the sketch. I love those rub ons and the transparency...I don't use either on my layouts very often...so thank you for that idea. Stacy B, Single page DT member, Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete

Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge

 Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...