Some awesome sketch challenges over at https://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/
Here's the first one of the month...
It's not very often I have 3 photos but I picked three for this layout!
I did a lot of stamping on this one and really enjoyed doing so! I miss stamping!! And I think the stamps directly on the brick pp look great! And added some fun stickers, retro and old!!
So Fun!! TFL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge
Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...
-
Finishing up Christmas 2010!! Yes I'm behind!!
-
I've been away from scrapping for way to long...just started back and saw this sketch!! This is my take on it. Not as beautiful as ...


This looks amazing! Love all the stamping! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDeleteHow perfect with the brick paper! I love all your embellishing! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the sketch & love that big title on this! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDelete