Saturday, December 11, 2021

Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge

 Hello friends,

Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/


The 1st challenge was a sketch challenge, I had already did the single page layout and wanted to try the double page as well!! 

Here is my take on the sketch below...








I added another photo but actually used the exact size photos in the sketch but had change the placement a little bit. And I choose my title to be the pattern paper.
TFL!!



2 comments:

  1. I love your take on the double page sketch! Great use of that collection, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is just stunning! I love everything, your photos, paper choices and embellishments! Amazing take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge

 Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...