
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge
Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...
-
Finishing up Christmas 2010!! Yes I'm behind!!
-
I've been away from scrapping for way to long...just started back and saw this sketch!! This is my take on it. Not as beautiful as ...

So cute! Thank you for sharing it with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!
ReplyDeleteAdorable page and photos. Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!
ReplyDeleteAwesome LO! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!
ReplyDeleteAw, this is so cute! I love the tag you added in. Great take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteAdorable layout, I like how you played around with the angles of your photos. Thanks for playing with us at My Scraps and More!
ReplyDeleteAdorable page!!
ReplyDelete