Saw this challenge over on Facebook via a group "ALL OUR SCRAPBOOKING CHALLENGES ARE HERE" and the colors were definitely calling me!!!!
https://csichallenge.blogspot.com/2018/02/case-file-no-247-deadline-february-28.html
Looks like some really cool challenges over here!!
Here's my take on it.
Used the free alpha cut file over at https://www.paperissues.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge
Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...
-
Finishing up Christmas 2010!! Yes I'm behind!!
-
I've been away from scrapping for way to long...just started back and saw this sketch!! This is my take on it. Not as beautiful as ...
Lovely! Thank you for playing with us at CSI.
ReplyDeleteHow nice! I love the overall design with everything placed at an angle. The title letters sure have impact. They look so neat. I also love the mix of pattern papers. Beautiful job all around. Thank you for joining us at the CSI challenge.
ReplyDeleteLove that great big title and the angle! Such a darling little girl! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!
ReplyDelete