Another challenge over at http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ using hearts on a LO.
This was also a scraplift from Wendy at Paper Issues via Facebook!! Just love it so much!!
https://www.paperissues.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge
Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...
-
Finishing up Christmas 2010!! Yes I'm behind!!
-
I've been away from scrapping for way to long...just started back and saw this sketch!! This is my take on it. Not as beautiful as ...
Great design with all the hearts and I love how you stitched a couple too! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great layout! Love those stitched hearts! Thanks for playing at Lasting Memories!
ReplyDeleteAmazing collection of hearts! I love how they are arranged. This layout is just perfect for our heart challenge! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love the texture that the stitched hearts add! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
ReplyDelete-Lauren
LM DT