A sketch challenge over at https://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge
Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...
-
Finishing up Christmas 2010!! Yes I'm behind!!
-
I've been away from scrapping for way to long...just started back and saw this sketch!! This is my take on it. Not as beautiful as ...


What an adorable layout! Love your sting ray dies! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDeleteVery cool take on the sketch - love your sting ray die cuts!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
ReplyDeleteI am loving this page as I am a huge Tampa Bay Rays fan, I was just at The Trop a few days ago! :) Awesome job with the sketch, love those stingray dies & your title work! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDeleteLove those Rays swimming over the page. Any day with baseball is a great day!!! GO CUBS!!! So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
ReplyDeleteSharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/
Beautiful layout! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
ReplyDeleteSurama
This is such a fun layout! I love the mix of colors and how cute are those stingray dies. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDelete