I love this sketch so much, I played again!!
http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/
Here's my 2nd take on it!! TFL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge
Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...
-
Finishing up Christmas 2010!! Yes I'm behind!!
-
I've been away from scrapping for way to long...just started back and saw this sketch!! This is my take on it. Not as beautiful as ...


This is adorable Anna! So glad you liked the sketch so much! Thanks for joining us again at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely use of these papers. I love this layout. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
ReplyDeleteSharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/
This layout is super cute, Anna! Love that little Santa! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet Christmas page and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
ReplyDeleteSurama