Another wonderful sketch over at http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/
Here's my take on the sketch.
TFL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge
Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...
-
Finishing up Christmas 2010!! Yes I'm behind!!
-
I've been away from scrapping for way to long...just started back and saw this sketch!! This is my take on it. Not as beautiful as ...


So adorable! Love the pom pom trim! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDeleteThis layout is so cute! I, too, love the pom pom trim and your take on the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDeleteI really like your bright, happy colors & title! Great job with the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDeleteCertainly looks like a fun yearly activity. Your layout turned out beautifully. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
ReplyDeleteSharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/
Such an adorable page. I really like that little trim. I never know where to put those. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout. Your use of the bright colors really make the page pop. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute layout and just love that pompom trim too :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDeleteTina-DT