I saw this sketch and already had my picture printed!
It was perfect!! http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com/
So pretty!! Love all the layers!!
This is my take on it!! I just received this beautiful collection from My Minds Eye from a challenge!
I couldn't wait to use it!! TFL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge
Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...
-
Finishing up Christmas 2010!! Yes I'm behind!!
-
I've been away from scrapping for way to long...just started back and saw this sketch!! This is my take on it. Not as beautiful as ...


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteoops above! I love the hot air balloons and circular elements! Wonderful work with the Sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)
ReplyDeleteA bright and fun colour combo, and fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks so very much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. Deb DT xx
ReplyDelete