Thursday, September 19, 2019

Lasting Memories #463 Recipe #2 Challenge

The recipe over at http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ for Recipe #2 is...
1 photo, 2 mats under photos, 3 or more fussy cut pieces, and use elements as a wreath around your photo.

I used a music note cut file over at Silhouette America as my frame/wreath. I fussy cut the 3 flowers and also the white cardstock under some of the stickers. I wanted to mat them as well.

This layout didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted but I still like it!! TFL!!

3 comments:

  1. How perfect with that music cut file! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cutfile! This is a really great layout! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colours! Great layout!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories - DT Toni

    ReplyDelete

Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge

 Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...