Sunday, November 10, 2019

Challenge YOUrself - 1st Layout for November challenge

Awesome challenge over at http://scrap-challenge-yourself.blogspot.com/
where you always use a photo of yourself. Now this doesn't happen very often for me so when I get the chance I take it. I started this LO with the attention of using Octobers sketch challenge but didn't get it uploaded in time!
But this month challenge is Friends!! So it worked out!
I have two layouts for this which is very exciting!!
This 1st one is from Christmas 2013 at my friends Tree Decorating party she has every year!!
TFL!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Anna! Your layout is so beautiful! I love the fun and fabulous photos and your entire design! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful page! Love all the colors and the design is FAB!Many lovely details! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, your layout is beautiful, love the happy bright colors and design! Fun photos! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much FUN going on here!! --Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge

 Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...