Hello,
I'm up posting a layout for two challenges...
Scrap our Stash has a new sketch challenge http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/
I only had one photo but other than that, stayed pretty close to the sketch but with no stitching. I used the polka dots pp and washi tape as well.
And Lasting Memories challenge is using your Die Cut machines http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/
I used my cameo to cut the title, books, book magic and the flash.
TFL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge
Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...
-
Finishing up Christmas 2010!! Yes I'm behind!!
-
I've been away from scrapping for way to long...just started back and saw this sketch!! This is my take on it. Not as beautiful as ...


So COOL! Love how you made the photo b/w but the books are in colour. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, so this layout made me SMILE! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun page, and a fun interpretation of the sketch. I love the little "Book magic" cut file. It's perfect on this layout. The title letters are really neat as well. Great job. TFS.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great photo and a wonderful capture of that memory! Love it! --Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty and fun page. Love the details and great stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!
ReplyDelete