Good Morning all!!
Great challenges over at http://useyourstuff.blogspot.com/ This week is BACK TO SCHOOL.
I finished up a LO using some back to school, very old, embellishments!!
Also tried to solve the cold case over at http://csichallenge.blogspot.com/
Really just kept this clean and simple for once. I did want to add some bingo cards that had Teachers Pet and Star Student but I forgot to add them before I glued everything down. But that's ok cause I really like how it turned out. TFL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge
Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...
-
Finishing up Christmas 2010!! Yes I'm behind!!
-
I've been away from scrapping for way to long...just started back and saw this sketch!! This is my take on it. Not as beautiful as ...


This is fabulous and so colourful. THanks for joining us at Use your stuff.
ReplyDelete