Hey Hey Hey!!
Happy International Scrapbooking Day!! Everyday is Scrapbooking day for me!! LOL!!
Some fun challenges this month over at http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/
Their 1st one of the month is A TIC TAC TOE challenge!!
I took the top row for my challenge!!
Used some very old wood veneer that I just recently found and put them on my desk so I could use some of it!! I thought it was perfect for this layout because I used that kraft pp!! LOVE!! From Vickie Bouton Kaleidoscope!! Also used a sketch over at Paper Issues via FaceBook! I will be adding my journaling at the bottom with a white pen. TFL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge
Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...
-
Finishing up Christmas 2010!! Yes I'm behind!!
-
I've been away from scrapping for way to long...just started back and saw this sketch!! This is my take on it. Not as beautiful as ...


Cool layout! Love all the hearts. Thank you for playing along at Scrap our Stash - Gail #stayhealthy #staysafe
ReplyDeleteYour floral, hearts, tags border is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty layout ... I love the cascade of hearts and flowers!!! Thanks so much for participating in this month's challenge at Scrap Our Stash -- Karen Y.
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! I love all of the hearts down the page and the cluster behind the photo. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori
ReplyDelete