Saturday, May 2, 2020

Scrap Our Stash May Challenge

Hey Hey Hey!!
Happy International Scrapbooking Day!! Everyday is Scrapbooking day for me!! LOL!!

Some fun challenges this month over at http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/
Their 1st one of the month is A TIC TAC TOE challenge!!

I took the top row for my challenge!!
Used some very old wood veneer that I just recently found and put them on my desk so I could use some of it!! I thought it was perfect for this layout because I used that kraft pp!! LOVE!! From Vickie Bouton Kaleidoscope!! Also used a sketch over at Paper Issues via FaceBook! I will be adding my journaling at the bottom with a white pen. TFL!!!












4 comments:

  1. Cool layout! Love all the hearts. Thank you for playing along at Scrap our Stash - Gail #stayhealthy #staysafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your floral, hearts, tags border is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty layout ... I love the cascade of hearts and flowers!!! Thanks so much for participating in this month's challenge at Scrap Our Stash -- Karen Y.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love all of the hearts down the page and the cluster behind the photo. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori

    ReplyDelete

Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge

 Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...