Friday, May 22, 2020

Sketch- N- Scrap May 1st Sketch Challenge

Some wonderful sketches over at http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/
I'm so far behind but wanted to at least get one done this month!!
I chose the 5/1 sketch!!
Isn't it lovely?


















I used some very old October Afternoon, Echo Park, and Fancy Pants paper and rub ons!!
YES RUB ONS!!! They still work wonderfully!! I used 8 on this layout and still have a few left!!
I really need a new school collection but these are so FUN!! I adjusted this sketch just a little bit because my background pp was so busy!!
TFL!!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect school themed elements! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought these were Authentique papers for sure. They sure are fun and appropriate. -sharon D/T Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job using some older stash!! Looks great! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! You rocked the sketch! I have been hoarding that paper and need to use it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge

 Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...