Some wonderful sketches over at http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/
I'm so far behind but wanted to at least get one done this month!!
I chose the 5/1 sketch!!
Isn't it lovely?
I used some very old October Afternoon, Echo Park, and Fancy Pants paper and rub ons!!
YES RUB ONS!!! They still work wonderfully!! I used 8 on this layout and still have a few left!!
I really need a new school collection but these are so FUN!! I adjusted this sketch just a little bit because my background pp was so busy!!
TFL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge
Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...
-
Finishing up Christmas 2010!! Yes I'm behind!!
-
I've been away from scrapping for way to long...just started back and saw this sketch!! This is my take on it. Not as beautiful as ...


Perfect school themed elements! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)
ReplyDeleteI thought these were Authentique papers for sure. They sure are fun and appropriate. -sharon D/T Sketch N Scrap
ReplyDeleteWonderful job using some older stash!! Looks great! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! You rocked the sketch! I have been hoarding that paper and need to use it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDelete