Thursday, May 2, 2019

Lasting Memories Stamp Challenge #444

Some great challenges over at http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/
for using stamps this month!!
I've just starting using stamps but in my Travelers Notebook which is also new!!
This one is from our trip to TN back in 2014.
I just love this place and hope to be able to spend months at a time there when I get "older"!!
LOL!!
Here's the challenge this week...
LM #444 - Alpha Stamps - Pull out those alphabet stamps & use them on a page. Stamp a title, fussy cut your alphas, use small alphas for journaling, create an alphabet patterned paper, stamp those letters on that page!

I have this really old alpha set that is really cute and never used.
Well today I used them!! YAY!!!

The alpha letters were used for "hiking" and "Laurel Falls". You see my E was sideways!!
But I kinda like it!! LOL!!


3 comments:

  1. Really wonderful work with your stamping and love the other details! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your notebook! Great work! Thanks for playing along witn Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of stamps & the GSMNP is one of my favorite places ever. I'm a TN girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge

 Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...