Some great challenges over at http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/
for using stamps this month!!
I've just starting using stamps but in my Travelers Notebook which is also new!!
This one is from our trip to TN back in 2014.
I just love this place and hope to be able to spend months at a time there when I get "older"!!
LOL!!
Here's the challenge this week...
LM #444 - Alpha Stamps - Pull out those alphabet stamps & use them on a page. Stamp a title, fussy cut your alphas, use small alphas for journaling, create an alphabet patterned paper, stamp those letters on that page!
I have this really old alpha set that is really cute and never used.
Well today I used them!! YAY!!!
The alpha letters were used for "hiking" and "Laurel Falls". You see my E was sideways!!
But I kinda like it!! LOL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge
Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...
-
Finishing up Christmas 2010!! Yes I'm behind!!
-
I've been away from scrapping for way to long...just started back and saw this sketch!! This is my take on it. Not as beautiful as ...

Really wonderful work with your stamping and love the other details! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)
ReplyDeleteI love your notebook! Great work! Thanks for playing along witn Lasting Memories!
ReplyDeleteFabulous use of stamps & the GSMNP is one of my favorite places ever. I'm a TN girl! :)
ReplyDelete