The last challenge of May over at http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/
is a Stamp free for all!!
I actually did something new on this TN layout. I grabbed a circle dot stencil and used my dauber to stamp the stencil. I really love how it turned out!! I also stamped the title and used some smaller stamps as well!
This was so much fun using stamps this week!!
I started a new TN with this layout and it's called DIY!! I have done quite a few projects and they will be showcased in here!!
I goofed on the two stamps on the photos and they have since been wiped off because they didn't dry. :(
And I have changed the word SO to NO!! LOL!
Over all I really love how this spread turned out!! TFL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge
Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...
-
Finishing up Christmas 2010!! Yes I'm behind!!
-
I've been away from scrapping for way to long...just started back and saw this sketch!! This is my take on it. Not as beautiful as ...

Loving all your stamping and all the touches of pink! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)
ReplyDelete