Friday, May 24, 2019

TN Time with Lisa and Lori May Challenge

Another awesome challenge over at https://loriannie670.blogspot.com/2019/05/tn-time-with-lisa-lori-may-challenge.html
and https://createdbylisa.blogspot.com/2019/05/may-tn-time-with-lisa-lori.html
Here is the sketch and the challenge is to use a hidden element on your spread. I just love these TN sketches!!


















Now I used the pocket but obviously you can see the tickets so I decided to hide another photo under my photo! And on the back of that photo I stamped a few phrases on there.
I struggled for a title and ended up using the sticker on the pocket for the title. I also struggled with what else to put on the pocket. I ended up just making a border with my black sharpie.
My journaling was printed a little big but I went with it! And OH GOSH!! That stamp of the camera is AMAZING!! Tim Holtz!! 1st time using one of his stamps!! Have to find more!! TFL!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the papers you used!! And you are right that camera stamp is the bomb, love it! Thanks for joining us at TN Time with Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had already commented on your spread - apparently I did not "publish" my comment! Your spread is beautiful! Love those papers and you did a great job with both challeges! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TN Time With Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge

 Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...