Another wonderful sketch over at http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/
I had 3 photos but pretty much stuck with the sketch!! I used some really old Bella Blvd and Echo Park papers and some stickers for this layout. TFL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge
Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...
-
Finishing up Christmas 2010!! Yes I'm behind!!
-
I've been away from scrapping for way to long...just started back and saw this sketch!! This is my take on it. Not as beautiful as ...


This is amazing! Love how you used these older papers/stickers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDeleteAwww this is such a sweet page! I used three photos on my page as well. Love these papers and the smile on top of the photo. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.
ReplyDeleteOh my the row of pastel ducks are just too cute. Great use of patterned paper. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
ReplyDeleteSharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/
What a bright and happy layout, and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet layout! Yay for using old papers - you would never know that they were older! Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDeleteLove that you got 3 photos on the layout and such a cute layout too. Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
ReplyDeleteTina-DT