Saturday, June 22, 2019

TN Time With Lisa and Lori June Challenges

I love these TN challenges so much!!
I wish there were more on the internet!!
So thank you Lisa and Lori!!!
https://loriannie670.blogspot.com/2019/06/tn-time-with-lisa-lori-june-edition.html
https://createdbylisa.blogspot.com/2019/06/june-tn-time-with-lisa-lori-challenge.html
The sketch is beautiful! and Lori's challenge was to use a scrapbook item spelling HOT!
So I actually used the really OLD Recollection pp as my title and placed down the middle. And I painted the left side with the actual paints I used for the dresser!! I journaled on the top left and replaced the journaling spot with another photo.
I really like how it turned out and that paint splatter stamp is AWESOME!! So for the letters, I kinda struggled with this but...
H...Hearts, (photos of ) Home
O...OLD recollections pp
T...Tag

TFL!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you used the same paint on your layout as you did on the dressers - what a great way to tie it all in! Your layout is so fun and great job with the challenges. I am so glad that you are liking them - I know I love having the push to get more done in my TN! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TN Time With Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! I love these colors and how fun that you used the same paint to paint the dresser!! Thanks for joining us at TN Time with Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge

 Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...