Sunday, June 23, 2019

The Studio Challenge 6/2 Sketch

Another wonderful challenge over at https://thestudiochallenges.blogspot.com/

















I used a transparency on top and had a vertical photo. I used a very old Fancy Pants collection called Child's Play! So fun for kiddos!! There's a story behind the border...so I scrapped the page then noticed that green paper was inch or so short! LOL! So I had to add the border and then some ribbon, but that allowed for my journaling! I was wondering why it looked so small!! LOL!! TFL!!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful take on the sketch!! So glad you could join in the fun over at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The transparency is a brilliant addition. Love all your embellishments. Thanks for joining us at The Studio. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. Love how you added the transparency. They are something in my stash that I have to start using. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the transparency! Such a fun layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Studio Challenges! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Lasting Memories #576 (Again) Sketch Challenge

 Hello friends, Some awesome challenges over at Lasting Memories this month! https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ The 1st challenge was...